Thursday, October 25, 2012

Yum in the Tum

Every day is a blessing, but today is a major blessing because it's the first day in a long while where I spent most of it at home. Some of my blessings today include:

1. Going through boxes of Lamplighter books. 
2. Making tea.
3. Talking with my sis-in-law on the phone.
4. My neighbor bringing me a huge potted fern, plus some homemade fudge and peanut butter almond bark. Yeah. :)
5. Making these snickerdoodles


Actually, this could quite possibly be my favorite part of the day. ;) I've never made snickerdoodles before, much as I love them. I was curious how these would turn out, and so far two people have told me they're the best they've had. YAY! :) I can't wait for Chris, Todd, and Aimee to try them (if the cookies last that long, that is!) 

Random post about my day, but I thought you should know about this recipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment