Thursday, April 3, 2014

a note of thanks

Hey there!

I just want to say thank you to everyone who has been calling, emailing, and messaging asking me how I'm feeling. I think pregnancy is the most frustrating thing ever because you feel too sick and tired to do anything but not sick enough to cancel life, so you just hang in-between feeling worthless. :P And since there are people out there dying of heart failure and cancer and whatever else, I definitely don't deem it important enough to put myself on a prayer list or anything. 

Needless to say, thank you for thinking of me and praying for me! Thanks to those who have already donated little cool things for Baby. I'm so thrilled to have started a little stash! 

I'm afraid if you still want updates you will have to continue to contact me myself personally because.....*drumroll*....

I don't dig the whole belly bump pic and "dear baby" post things. Some can pull it off without making it look stupidly cheesy or self-promotional. Some. Like, 1 in 5,873. 

So, thanks again and as they say in the South, bless your heart for caring about Chris's and my little cutie!

3 comments:

  1. You're in my thoughts my blogging friend!! Sending happy vibes your way :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're not feeling well... "I hate that"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heh...welll I'll try not to be too stupidly cheesy or self-promotional with my baby pictures and posts. ;) Congrats again to you two. Hope you start feeling better soon!

    Emily

    ReplyDelete