Sunday, April 26, 2015

what I want for my birthday {edited}

Because it's coming up in a few weeks and I will be teaching and running a garage sale so yeah.

Simply Tuesday by Emily Freeman. It just came out and I'm excited to read it!

The Sarah, Plain and Tall DVD collection. These movies are so poetic and lovely. I want them in my home. :)


 Tsuro of the Seas. A game that looks cool and I'd love to try with my in-laws.

The Hundred-Foot Journey. Quite possibly the loveliest movie I saw all year. I want to own it so I can watch it whenever I want.

Paula Deen cookware set in aqua. It's time to upgrade my poor little pots and pans and get something a bit more durable that won't break the bank. These I LOVE. ***edit: my sweet dad ordered these for me and had them shipped in super early! I'm SOOOO excited to start cooking up a storm in my new, gorgeous pots and pans! Thanks, Dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment