Friday, August 23, 2013

Hayward, WI

Wow. Kinda forgot I had a blog. :P A few weeks ago my family, Chris and I, and my Aunt Laura and Uncle Jeff went up to Hayward, WI for a quick weekend trip to their cabin in the woods. We had SUCH a nice time! Got a bunch of pics, so here they are. :)


Walking down to the lake.

Their shared dock.

Their cabin!!

Choosing fishing gear can be a daunting task. ;)





We saw several bald eagles while we were there. It was the first time I saw them in the wild. 





The delicious bakery. 

The candy shop!


From a very natural, organic store called Abundant Life. I bought up a bunch of these super cheap spices and herbs!

We stopped in a little dairy for some sundaes. :)

My favorite picture from our trip. The morning we left, God blessed us with this phenomenal sunrise!

No comments:

Post a Comment