Saturday, October 8, 2011

SC: Round 2 {Day 2}

Woke up at 5:40 this morning, a bit earlier than I had planned. :P Kinda good though as I hate being rushed. Got ready and WENT HIKING. I have wanted to hike for so long, so it was super nice to get to go. :) Sometimes things are so lovely you know they'll never turn out in pictures, so I didn't take a single one on the trail(s). :P Here is the only one I took.

Guys, you are about to see a picture taken in a girls' bathroom. Proceed with discretion. :D

I'm about to leave the restroom. I think I'll wash my hands in the...sink? Um, something's wrong with this picture. Notice the hand dryer on the wall. LOL
Tonight we went to a farm-ish property where the kids had a blast climbing hay bales, shooting a tennis ball gun, going down the slide, and looking at goats, piglets, and other typical farm animals. We went on a hay ride. It was slightly breezy. The sunset was gorgeous. AND it was my FAVORITE time of day. I wish I could do that every fall night. :)

And now I must needs retire. I don't want to, but I have to look somewhat decent tomorrow for church so I'd better get some sleep. :P Bye y'all. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment