Sunday, October 9, 2011

SC: Round 2 {Day 3}

Absolutely no pictures today. Today we attended Chris and Meredith's church. I loved it. The messages were great, the people were super nice, and the music was completely normal. :) (AND my stomach didn't growl at ALL. Miraculous, really.)

This afternoon we went to some coffee place. I got to sit on some swings outside with Hannah, a 2(?)-yr-old who can never remember my name, who constantly wants to show me her baby and her Bible, and who asks me if I wet the bed. LOL

Tonight after church we went to a place called Yogurt Mountain where I not only ate outstanding mint stuff, I saw 3 people I hadn't seen in forever. I love when people don't recognize me but I totally know them. :D

Tomorrow morning we leave. Drat it. It's been really fun, and I'm so thankful for the people who made it so. Looking forward to catching up on journaling all the little details. :)

I am a very blessed girl, and I have a 12-hr drive back tomorrow during which I can think and smile and think and smile and maybe journal for 2 seconds before getting sick. :P

1 comment:

  1. A girl after my own stomach! :) I can't even read in the car for 10 seconds without feeling sick. I can empathize!

    -Katie :)

    ReplyDelete