Wednesday, May 15, 2013

i'm psycho. or, random thoughts from tonight.

  • "I want you to make biscuits, woman. And you need a rolling pin!!" (lol)
  • "When I die, then you can be Joan of Arc." (lol) 
  • It is scary hot in my house. 
  • That mountain of dishes only disappears one dish at a time. 
  • When you misspell disappears, it looks like diapers.
  • Laura is the best conversationalist this world's ever seen.
  • Fruit snacks! This is seriously the best present in the world.
  • I am going to stay up all night. 
  • I'm hungry but too tired and preoccupied to eat.
  • To buy: a curling wand. Pronto.
  • "If you get tile dust in it, I will kill you."
  • Chris is the type of person to pour himself a glass of ginger ale, discover it's flat, and still patiently drink the whole gross thing.
  • He's also my hero. The awesomest person.

1 comment: