Wednesday, July 4, 2012

The Suzuki Chronicles 2: Day 4

Just this morning I realized I completely skipped over yesterday on here. Yesterday was my last big full day before Saturday. I completed four more observations and had more class time. 

Last night my beloved fiance came and picked me and Bethany up and we went to Ravinia. (Yes, I realize I should've put 'my fiance came and picked up Bethany and me,' but that made me feel jealous. lol) We sat on the lawn and listened to an hour and a half of unaccompanied Bach for violin played by Midori. Oh it was lovely. Very relaxing, except for the moments of intonation issues where Bethany and I sat straight up and looked at each other like, "Whaaaa?!" :P I was so happy to be outside and calm and have nothing on my mind and be sitting next to the person who has swiftly and completely become my life and love. :)

That was yesterday. Now I'm going to post about today. :P

1 comment:

  1. Haha! Never knew being grammatically correct could cause one to feel jealous. Funny! :D

    ReplyDelete