Sunday, July 8, 2012

The Suzuki Chronicles 2: Day 9

Last day today! I had my consultation right at 8 AM. Got to ask my teacher, Ann Smelser, a few questions I wanted answered for my own personal self. :) 

We had almost 4 hours of class this morning. Reviewed and reviewed and reviewed because we HAD to be in there for 4 hours. :P Our attention was dwindling like crazy. ;D Finally it was over and we got our certificates and I ate lunch and B. and I were all packed up and left. We were DONE!! 

All in all, the trip was great. I got SO many practical teaching ideas. My favorite part though honestly was the time I had with Bethany. :) We had such a nice time. I so enjoyed the laughter and good talks we had. So glad we got to go together! 

It was wonderful to be back in church again tonight. The church people are my family. :) And now I'm trying to clean up everything - my trip stuff as well as what has been neglected since I left. :P No idea when I'll blog next. 

1 comment:

  1. I'm jealous that you got to have Bethany this year.........

    ReplyDelete